Friday, July 3, 2009

would you like a spot of tea? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

I felt inclined to pad my boring life by playing the It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia drinking game and Disney's Scene It. Needless to say I got hammered and went to Canyon, canceled out the progross I made at the gym this past week, and eneded up at the apartment I was at last friday.

In the last two weeks, this apartment was the sole location that anything memorable has happened to me so far.

Last week, I met one of our star football players, Jack Crawford, there.


Jacky

And tonight, I met Mac's cousin (Mac from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia).




Right now, I am sitting at my computer, dehydrated, hammered, and feeling very good about my insignificant life.

Hi Nikki, you are probably the only person that will read this. You have no idea how many times I had to backspace in this sentence alone. Let alone this whole post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blogarama.com