Monday, June 15, 2009

I MAKE IT RAIN

So at this point I'm fairy irate about the two week marathon of rain that we've experienced in the northeast. Should I start chainsawing trees down and building myself a raft? This is getting ridiculous.

No, I should probably check the weather before I do that. I mean, it could be sunny tomorrow and I just don't know it. Let's not be too rash.

Let's take a look at the 10 day forecast courtesy of weather.com before we do anyth...

Oh sweet. This is perfect!
Hm... so I'll gather two of those robins that keep pooping on my deck, two of those fat moles that keep climbing our fruit trees, maybe that stupid cat that comes to beg for food sometimes and it's even more stupid friend... maybe some rabbits. Hell, I think I'll kidnap my neighbor's children and shove them on my raft too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
blogarama.com